Link to other ECISketcher Rotations 2015

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

COUNTING DOWN

LATE NIGHT | CAN'T SLEEP | COUNTING PROBLEMS LIKE SHEEP...



Because, well because there are so many things to be done and time is a tricksy fish that keeps on slipping out of my grasp and I just lye awake at night counting the things I have to do (like evil sheep) until I think I’m going to vomit and then sometimes I fall asleep. I am using this book that is already made that has numbers for counting down to sleep and I hope that you can use it to explore your dreams.







I kept away from the violent stabby/inappropriately naked/inappropriate use of a toilet/being hunted in glass house/yes, I have sought help/sort-of dreams that I have when the god of sleep visits my house, to try to create something more that has layers of reality blurred together, things that I have made/seen/experienced all mushed together in a sort-a surreal dreamy and much less scary way, where, "full of delight, the god of sleep has his house".

Anywho, the DHL man has stood me up again, so I hope that this goes out to Jo tomorrow and sorry about the late posting/notice… I just got so much to do… 


1 comment:

  1. This is such an intense and gentle entry. And a brilliant theme for a book!

    ReplyDelete