Link to other ECISketcher Rotations 2015

Thursday, March 5, 2015

PAUSE

"Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.”
Eddie Cantor


Hello Everyone!!!

I'm so excited to start this rotation.
I have sent Sophie my book, and I'm excited to see if I can inspire everyone with this idea!



I think that we tend to rush from one place to another, we get lost in our responsibilities. When we pause a moment, cease our work, and look around...  we find our center and we learn more from ourselves achieving high-levels of performance with enthusiasm and confidence.



Pause is a tool for creating clarity, calmness, a fresh look and internal peace!
Have fun and enjoy!
I can't wait to receive Hayes and Jen's book
Take care,

Ana


1 comment:

  1. Great theme, Ana. And your book looks just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete